Barbershop is FUN!
If you've never sung barbershop or a capella music before, you're in for some serious fun! There's nothing quite like locking and ringing a chord with three other guys or a chorus. It is something that can't be explained, rather, must be experienced.
We invite you to experience making music with us every Monday at 7:00pm at St. John United Methodist church, 1801 O'Malley Rd, Anchorage, AK 99507.
We audition new members on a regular basis. Do you love to sing? Try us out!
A Warm Welcome
Guests are welcome to visit the chorus during any scheduled rehearsal!
It is the goal of the Midnight Sons Chorus to provide guests with a positive and enjoyable experience at any rehearsal.
In addition to having a great time, when you visit the Chorus you can expect:
- A warm greeting by a chorus member.
- A buddy to sing with during the rehearsal, tag time and in a quartet, make them feel welcome and help introduce them to other members.
- An opportunity to sing with the chorus.
- An opportunity to sing a polecat with a quartet.
- An opportunity to sing a “tag”.
- An invite to attend the afterglow with the chorus membership.